Anthony Chester, Partner, Senior Director & Director of International Operations, has been in international business and consulting for 25 years in both private enterprise and public/non-profit entities in a variety of roles. He has worked within and led multidisciplinary, multicultural cross-functional teams in many countries in diverse activities on projects both large and small.
His early career was focused towards the monitoring, control and improvement of physical processes and their associated support services. Following a natural career progression into senior management functions, he went back to school to study business administration and strategic analysis.
This reasonably unique combination of experiences and study has resulted in an approach to projects and communications that combines logic and forensic attention to detail from inception through delivery to implementation.
- Managing Director/COO, MFN Ltd
- COO, European Intelligence Center Ltd
- Business Development Director, Explorid BV
- Managing Director, Applikon UK Ltd
- Technical Director, Applikon UK Ltd
- Sales Manager UK, Roth Industrial Ltg
- Technical Sales Manager, Technicon UK Ltd
- Forensic Toxicologist, UK Government
Education & Associations
- University of Surrey, European Management School – PGdip. Business Administration
- Royal Society of Chemistry – Licentiate Applied Chemistry
Areas of Expertise
- Budgeting and Financial Accounting
- Business Process Improvement
- Dynamic Strategic Management
- Human Resource Management
- Risk & Change Management
- Training Delivery & Development