IMS prides itself in sustaining lasting and mutually beneficial relationships with clients that are recognized as true diamonds in their industries. Today IMS serves law firms with 30 to 3,000 attorneys including more than 20 percent of the AMlaw 200 together with healthcare, life sciences and corporate service clients.
IMS has adopted a methodology to align our approach with client needs, interests and expectations. This innovative outlook drives projects beyond the scope of success, helping clients tackle their most challenging problems and complex circumstances, creating truly original solutions that elevate performance to extraordinary levels.
Over the years IMS has gained a reputation with clients as trusted advisors, helping them to leverage work that is difficult to accomplish single-handedly and introducing them to new methods and ways of bringing value to their business.
- “This stuff makes so much sense I don’t understand why everyone isn’t doing it.” - Executive Director, NYC Law Firm, (600+ Attorneys)
- “I know how hard it has been to juggle all the projects we have going on. Congratulations and thanks to everyone.” - CIO, Boston Law Firm, (900+ Attorneys)
- “The Baseline Summary exceeded my expectations. I totally see the value in doing this exercise and it was a very complete snapshot of our environment.” - IT Director, Philadelphia Law Firm, (1000+ Attorneys)
- “This is terrific news. Congratulations to all of you, and to your teams, for working so diligently to get this done — despite all the other projects that have come up. The relocation is a time-consuming and complex project, and everyone should take a moment to step back and take pride in reaching significant milestones, such as this one. Thank you all for your very hard work.” - IT Director, NYC Law Firm, (900+ Attorneys)
- “I really enjoyed working with the IMS team. Most importantly I think we learned a lot and were able to implement change. You should see … these days things are running very well we have implemented many of the metrics to run our group, making major design updates based off of the work you delivered.” – VP of Customer Service, Tarkett Floors, Inc., (World’s Largest Manufacturer of Flooring)